Content Manager International
Misset International, specialising in leading brands for agriculture, is looking for a talented, multi-media content manager to create and maintain a strong presence for its global brands All About Feed, Pig Progress, Poultry World, Dairy Global and Future Farming. This is a unique opportunity for someone with a passion for online media, editing, writing, and marketing to take our digital journalism to new heights.
This is an exciting time in the world of farming, with new technology transforming the way we grow crops and raise livestock and the urge to feed the growing world population sustainably. All our brands have a global reach. We are looking for an ambitious, motivated content manager who can build on this succes.
• You will coordinate and create engaging content for the website.
• You will create newsletters and update the social media channels.
• You will work together with our team of experienced and talented editors, online marketing experts and freelancers to make sure the online presence is performing the best it can.
• You feel comfortable in making online content as interesting as possible for the target audience, enrich the content with video, images and interactive graphs, and create buzz around the articles in the newsletter and social media channels to help improve search rankings and user engagement.
• As a spin-off of these activities, your content will enhance our print magazines. You will also likely be involved in events we organize globally.
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in journalism or agriculture.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken), preferably native speaker.
• A genuine interest in, and good working knowledge of, agriculture.
• Experience in online media and the use of CMS systems is a plus.
• Experience and interest in social media.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• The ability to write and edit compelling, insightful news and features that keep readers hooked, meeting tight deadlines.
What do we offer?
At Misset Uitgeverij you will be in a position to drive growth of our strong brands. You will be supported by experienced colleagues, who will assist you and are anxious about your ideas. You will have personal support to define your role in our company. Of course we offer a competitive salary with excellent working conditions. You will be based in Doetinchem.
Please send your CV and a cover letter before to email@example.com. For more information, please contact Roel Leferink (firstname.lastname@example.org, 06-10555473) and/or Fabian Brockötter, editor (email@example.com, 06-20543881).
Gateway to the global ag industries & the world of smart farming
We support global farmers and ag industries to feed and fuel the world sustainably. We strongly believe we can help them by serving superior content through all our channels, hence exchange knowledge and insights all over the globe.
All our employees are motivated and inspired by this mission. We are proud to work for this company, where we try to combine a down to earth approach with a critical, results-driven mindset.